By hiring the services of DayBuild Websites Ltd, daybuild.website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of service:
means DayBuild Websites Ltd, company number 12852154.
User; Customer of DayBuild® Websites Ltd.
“Estimated Completion Time”
means DayBuild Website product.
Time required or estimated to complete a task.
Hosting provides online space for website files to uploaded to as well as other functions related to domains and webspace.
Domains typically ".com .co.uk .org etc" point to a hosting package and or email service.
“Scope of Work”
Extent of a task.
Microsoft 365 OWA Booking System.
Accounting; invoicing website; “Sage Cloud Accounting”
Estimated Completion Time: DayBuild® Websites Ltd will provide an estimated completion time for your service.
- Liability: Public Liability Insurance: The Computer Wiz Ltd is insured for public liability for the sum of £1,000,000 by UK Insurance Limited.
- Domain Transfers: DayBuild® Websites Ltd will assist with 3rd party domain transfers and/or DNS changes. DayBuild® Websites Ltd accepts no responsibility for discontinued services provided by 3rd parties.
- DayBuild®: A DayBuild® Website is a website built within an 8 hours time frame, DayBuild® Websites Ltd is not responsible for full completion within the advertised 8 hours.
- Limitations to the build include but are not limited to:
- Ecommerce - Online Store.
- Customer Portals - Login.
- Booking System.
- Advanced Conditional Forms.
- Dedicated SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) - 1 Hour Consultation FREE.
- Copy Writing.
- Logo Design.
- Social Media.
- Privacy Statement - through a Data Privacy Practitioner - FREE Consultation.
- Domain & Hosting Setup - FREE.
- Email Migration.
- Bolt-Ons: are provided by 3rd party supplies working in collaboration with DayBuild® Websites Ltd, and include but are not limited to: 3.1.1 -3.1.12.
- DayBuild® SUBSCRIPTION: 12 month minimum term applies, rolling 30 days thereafter. If cancelled all services will cease and your website will be archived. Included services are:
- DayBuild® Website (3).
- 45 Minutes FREE Website Updates Per Month.
- Non-rolling credit - works can be spread over months.
- Website edits beyond scope carried out for clients are charged at £45+VAT per hour.
- Works beyond scope include and are not limited to: 3.1.1-3.1.12, full site re-design and or re-build.
- Website updates are included for static text and image content only; navigation menu items, graphic and theme/template objects and new pages are also included. Posts and or Ecommerce element updates are chargeable at our standard hourly rate.
- Permitted scope is at the discretion of DayBuild® Websites Ltd.
- .co.uk Domain Name - Must be provided by DayBuild® Websites Ltd.
- Linux Basic Hosting - Must be provided by DayBuild® Websites Ltd.
- SSL Certificate - Must be provided by DayBuild® Websites Ltd.
- WEBCARE by DayBuild® included (9).
- DayBuild® SUBSCRIPTION UPGRADE: Existing reoccurring invoices for domain(s), hosting and SSL certificate(s) which are included within DayBuild® SUBSCRIPTION will be cancelled upon completion of package upgrade. Non-UK and or subsequent UK domain(s) will continue to be charged for separately on an annual basis via invoice. All of our website packages can be upgraded to DayBuild® SUBSCRIPTION at any time although initial invoice for website and or updates must be settled in full before any upgrade can take place. DayBuild® SUBSCRIPTION UPGRADE does not include a DayBuild® Website build.
- DayBuild® SUBSCRIPTION DOWNGRADE: On completion of minimum 12 months term users may downgrade to standard hosting, domain and SSL billing based on annual invoicing upon due renewal of services. Cancellation within 12 months section (4) will apply.
- Web Browsers: DayBuild® Websites Ltd makes every effort to ensure websites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors. Websites are designed to work with the most popular current browsers (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, etc.). Client agrees that DayBuild® Websites Ltd cannot guarantee correct functionality with all browser software across different operating systems. DayBuild® Websites Ltd cannot accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website have been designed and handed over to the Client. As such, DayBuild® Websites Ltd reserves the right to quote for any work involved in changing the website design or website code for it to work with updated browser software.
- Passwords: DayBuild® Websites Ltd stores some passwords online at 1Password. User data is encrypted with the AES-256 algorithm. Each user's data is encrypted separately (because each user has chosen his own secret Packing Key). 1Password requires users to choose a Packing Key at least 80bit. This is comparable to a typical SSL 1024bit certificate. Some passwords may be shared to customers’ own 1Password accounts (this is a gesture of good will); DayBuild® Websites Ltd is not responsible for the ownership of these passwords; DayBuild® Websites Ltd reserves the right to delete these passwords without prior notice to the client (it is the clients responsibility to securely store their own passwords). Clients may request their passwords to be removed from our 1Password account.
- Copyright: The Client is responsible for all copy presented for use in a website build (not excluding images, audio clips, movie footage and other data). DayBuild® Websites Ltd accepts no responsibility for copy presented by it’s clients.
- The contents and works on these pages are subject to UK copyright law. The reproduction, adaptation, distribution or any kind of exploitation beyond the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site is not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, content of third parties will be marked as such. Should you become aware of any copyright infringement, we request an appropriate notification. Upon notification of violations, we will remove the content immediately.
- DayBuild® is a registered trade mark in respect of Class 42: Website design.
- Hosting: DayBuild® Websites Ltd runs a Hosting Reseller account serviced by Fasthost (fasthosts.co.uk/companyinfo/terms-of-service). We operate an assumed renewal policy, so unless you instruct us not to we'll automatically renew your domains and or hosting each year. If you wish to cancel either a domain name(s) and or hosting package we require email confirmation no later than 60 days before your renewal is due. Cancellation emails must be sent from an account recognised to be yours by DayBuild® Websites Ltd.
- WEBCARE by DayBuild® - Monthly subscription service designed to look after any website built by us. Subscription auto-renews unless cancelled, minimum 12 months contract for first 12 months. Subscription can be cancelled within 14 day trial. The service includes:
- Monthly Site Backup - (entire site and contents).
- Remote Plugin Updates as required.
- RemoteWP Installation Updates as required.
- Remote Theme Updates as required.
- Remote Translations Updates as required.
- RemoteMalware & Security Scanning.
- 24/7 Uptime Monitoring.
- Covers ALL client websites built by us.
- Payment: Payment is due at the time of service or upon receipt of an invoice unless otherwise stated. Invoices are issued via email, it is the clients responsibility to notify non-receipt of invoice, monies are still due at time of invoicing irrespective of delivery issues. Payment of remote sessions for non-account customers is via Stripe. Remote sessions are pre-paid prior to each hourly session. Credit cards are accepted via Stripe. Where any discount is offered this at the discretion of DayBuild® Websites Ltd. DayBuild® Websites Ltd uses Sage Cloud Accounting ( https://www.sage.com/en-gb/legal/terms-and-conditions/product-and-service-terms-and-conditions/ ) to process invoices, credit notes and quotations electronically. Payments made via our website at https://daybuild.website are processed by Stripe, promo (promotional) codes are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Failed or cancelled payment methods (if not rectified) will result in the termination of services provided, in this event websites will be archived for 6 months after which time we reserve the right to delete said archive. The client is responsible for the correct billing information being provided to DayBuild® Websites Ltd, invoices not correctly emailed are still payable as is. Please pay us so we can pay them so they can pay you. :)
- Hosting and Domain Names: Billing for hosting and or domain names is sent out 60 days prior to automatic renewal. Payment is due on or before expiry of said 60 day period. NON PAYMENT WILL RESULT IN DISRUPTION OF SERVICE. Accounts not settled will be suspended after 60 days and reconnection of service and related issues will be charged for at our standard hourly rate as advertised. Accounts not settled after 90 days will be closed.
- Invoices and quotes are in Pound Sterling. International exchange rates apply at the time of payment if applicable.
- Bookings which are made either verbally or electronically can be cancelled not within 24 hours of the arranged booking date and time.
- Online bookings can be cancelled or rescheduled from the link in your confirmation email, bookings not made via the online booking system must be cancelled manually either electronically or verbally.
- In the event of circumstances out of the control of the client making the booking cancellations within 24 hours of the arranged booking date and time may be accepted at the discretion of DayBuild® Websites Ltd.
- Right to Refuse: In its sole discretion, DayBuild® Websites Ltd reserves the right to refuse work that is beyond the scope of its ability or for other good cause.
- Liability: DayBuild® Websites Ltd hereby excludes itself, its Employees and or Agents from all and any liability from:
- Loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy;
- Loss or damage caused by omission;
- Loss or damage caused by delay or error, whether the result of negligence or other cause in the production of the web site;
- Loss or damage to clients’ artwork/photos, supplied for the site. Immaterial whether the loss or damage results from negligence or otherwise.
- The entire liability of DayBuild® Websites Ltd to the Client in respect of any claim whatsoever or breach of this Agreement, whether or not arising out of negligence, shall be limited to the charges paid for the Services under this Agreement in respect of which the breach has arisen. The company will not be held liable for any missed launch date or deadline, if the Client has been late in supplying materials, or has not approved or signed off work ontime, at any stage.