daybuild.website terms and conditions for website usage
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern daybuild.website’s relationship with you in relation to this website. The term ‘daybuild.website’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Peddars Drive, Hunstanton, Norfolk, United Kingdom, PE36 6HF. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptable Use; Your use of DayBuild Websites Ltd website must comply with the terms and conditions of service. DayBuild Websites Ltd website is not intended for use with life-critical or safety-critical systems, such as use in operation of medical equipment, automated transportation systems, autonomous vehicles, aircraft or air traffic control, nuclear facilities, manned spacecraft, or military use in connection with live combat. However, this restriction will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by the United Kingdom Centres for Disease Control or successor body) of a widespread viral infection transmitted via bites or contact with bodily fluids that causes human corpses to reanimate and seek to consume living human flesh, blood, brain or nerve tissue and is likely to result in the fall of organised civilisation.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The contents and works on these pages are subject to UK copyright law. The reproduction, adaptation, distribution or any kind of exploitation beyond the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site is not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, content of third parties will be marked as such. Should you become aware of any copyright infringement, we request an appropriate notification. Upon notification of violations, we will remove the content immediately.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website https://www.daybuild.website uses GeoTrust SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.